BRIEF HISTORY OF LEGAL MARIJUANA IN NEVADA
- The 2013 Nevada Legislature approved the cultivation and sale of Medical Marijuana in Nevada.
- Implemented in 2014, Alternative Medicine was approved as a Licensee for both Cultivation and Production.
- In April 2015, AMA opened its Cultivation facility as the FIRST operational marijuana grow facility in Clark County.
- In November 2016 Nevada voters approved a ballot measure to allow recreational use of marijuana. The Legislature is now passing regulations to implement that law in 2017.
- ONLY current Medical Marijuana Licensees may apply for the new recreational permits for the ﬁrst 18 months.
CBD INFUSED TOPICALS, TINCTURES & CAPSULES
BRAYDEN R. SUTTON President, CEO & Director
Mr. Brayden Sutton served as the Executive Vice President for Supreme Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FIRE.V). Brayden’s expertise within the legal cannabis sector has resulted in additional Executive positions, with both public and private companies, at the leading edge of the emerging cannabis industry.
CAMERON WATT, Executive Vice President, Director
Mr. Watt combines over 30 years of successful business negotiation and strategic leadership experience in various industries, with a talent for developing, launching and managing businesses.
D. RICHARD SKEITH BA/JD, Director
Mr. Rick Skeith is a partner with a large international law firm, and has degrees in economics and law from the University of Alberta
JOE BLEACKLEY, Director of Corporate Communications
Mr. Bleackley is a capital markets professional with years of investing, business development and consultancy experience.
MARK ZOBRIST BA/JD, Director, FN Pharmaceuticals
Mr. Mark Zobrist serves as Managing Partner for Alternative Medicine Association, a State licensed marijuana cultivator and producer.
JOHN GOSS, President & Director, FN Pharmaceuticals
Mr. John Goss has over 27 years of commercial construction and facility, project management expertise in the Nevada marketplace.
BRIAN KEANE BSc, Director
Mr. Brian Keane has over 17 years of capital markets, Investing and C-level consulting experience.
MICHAEL HOPKINSON Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Michael Hopkinson is a US Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
DREW MILBURN, Advisor
Mr. Drew Milburn is an industry veteran in the cannabis space, having been a dispensary owner, cultivator, extractor and consultant to Health Canada as well as many licence applicants throughout North America and abroad.
ANTHONY R. TORRES, M.D., Advisor
Dr. Torres received his medical degree at the University of Utah School of Medicine, and was a research associate at the National Institutes of Health and then an Assistant Professor at Yale University – Department of Laboratory Medicine.
Anthony has numerous patents and publications in separation sciences, protein chemistry, molecular biology and genetics.
- INVESTOR'S PRESENTATION
- STOCK INFORMATION
- CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS