BRIEF HISTORY OF LEGAL MARIJUANA IN NEVADA
- The 2013 Nevada Legislature approved the cultivation and sale of Medical Marijuana in Nevada.
- Implemented in 2014, Alternative Medicine was approved as a Licensee for both Cultivation and Production.
- In April 2015, AMA opened its Cultivation facility as the FIRST operational marijuana grow facility in Clark County.
- In November 2016 Nevada voters approved a ballot measure to allow recreational use of marijuana. The Legislature is now passing regulations to implement that law in 2017.
- ONLY current Medical Marijuana Licensees may apply for the new recreational permits for the ﬁrst 18 months.
CBD INFUSED TOPICALS, TINCTURES & CAPSULES
SPIRE SECURE LOGISTICS
ADVANCED SECURITY CONSULTATION
FOR THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY
As the North American legal cannabis sector evolves, Spire Secure Logistics has recognized the need to develop a comprehensive and integrated approach to security in order to best serve Licensed Producers, LP Applicants, and Ancillary Businesses.
With service offerings including, but not limited to compliance, information technology, buildout design and security program implementation, our objective is to be the global leader in designing security programs and solutions for the legal cannabis sector.
SECURITY IS A MINDSET
- We are dedicated to cannabis industry risk assessments, security solution design and implementation.
- We have built a team of industry subject matter experts to customize solutions and programs for specific needs across the full range of production, extraction, tissue culture, or volume retail storage and transportation.
- We have the capabilities to undertake sensitive investigations in an industry with a long black market history.
BRAYDEN R. SUTTON President, CEO & Director
Mr. Brayden Sutton served as the Executive Vice President for Supreme Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FIRE.V). Brayden’s expertise within the legal cannabis sector has resulted in additional Executive positions, with both public and private companies, at the leading edge of the emerging cannabis industry.
JOE BLEACKLEY, Executive Vice President
Mr. Bleackley is a capital markets professional with years of investing, business development and consultancy experience.
CAMERON WATT, VP Business Development, Director
Mr. Watt combines over 30 years of successful business negotiation and strategic leadership experience in various industries, with a talent for developing, launching and managing businesses.
RICHARD SKEITH BA/JD, Director
Mr. Rick Skeith is a partner with a large international law firm, and has degrees in economics and law from the University of Alberta
MARK ZOBRIST BA/JD, Director, FN Pharmaceuticals
Mr. Mark Zobrist serves as Managing Partner for Alternative Medicine Association, a State licensed marijuana cultivator and producer.
JOHN GOSS, President & Director, FN Pharmaceuticals
Mr. John Goss has over 27 years of commercial construction and facility, project management expertise in the Nevada marketplace.
ANDY RICHARDS, CEO, Spire Secure Logistics, Director
Mr. Richards is a seasoned leader in both police services and international private security for high-risk regulated industries, founding Spire to provide compliance, risk mitigation and security program design for the legal cannabis sector.
MICHAEL HOPKINSON Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Michael Hopkinson is a US Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
ALEXIA HELGASON, Corporate Communications
Ms. Helgason is a Marketing, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations professional with over 22 years’ experience in corporate environments, working in a variety of business sectors.
DREW MILBURN, Advisor
Mr. Drew Milburn is an industry veteran in the cannabis space, having been a dispensary owner, cultivator, extractor and consultant to Health Canada as well as many licence applicants throughout North America and abroad.
ANTHONY R. TORRES, M.D., Advisor
Dr. Torres received his medical degree at the University of Utah School of Medicine, and was a research associate at the National Institutes of Health and then an Assistant Professor at Yale University – Department of Laboratory Medicine.
Anthony has numerous patents and publications in separation sciences, protein chemistry, molecular biology and genetics.
- INVESTOR'S PRESENTATION
- STOCK INFORMATION
- CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS